Friday 4 December 2009

THANK GOD FOR CCTV

Over the last few days the police have been circulating a series of CCTV mug shots taken from cameras in and around Margaret Thatcher Towers.

I firmly believe that the culprit(s) who committed this crime is one of my political opponents or an individual jealous of my market trading abilities.

With this in mind, the police have been circulating copies of the pictures in the places where I spend most of my time, including the toilet at the Red Lion, the linen cupboard at The Little Haven, and Gregg’s.

Using this rationale, PC Dibble to could see little benefit in distributing the pictures in the main council offices.

However, it has been pointed out to me that several of the pictures are actually of “associates” of mine, their images being caught on camera as they legitimately visited Margaret Thatcher Towers.

I order to avoid any confusion, I have posted the images below together with an explanation as to who is a suspect, and who is not (these people form images 002 - 007).

The main suspects, known to Interpol, the FBI and the World Puppet Association as “The A Team”, are currently the prime suspects (image 001).

Don’t have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment