Sunday 20 December 2009

HAI KARATE - MORE THAN JUST A TIPPLE!



Despite my desire to offer my thoughts on a daily basis, the weather sadly got the better of me.

I did a little extra curriculum work a couple of days ago at a rather salubrious but remote venue and got snowed in. Luckily, the venue had its own brewery, so I had good company. Talk about memory loss, the old “recall” area of my brain resembles a snow storm.

Anyway, I am back home and have a lot of messages to catch up on. PC Dibble has been on the blower about the “missing wreath”. I suspected it may have been stolen when my house was burgled. As he pointed out however, the crime of the century took place before the wreath was delivered. Double and triple drat!!!!!!!! There goes that excuse.

Back to the drawing room and back to the drawing board.

For the moment lets move on dear reader and get down to some real work. I have found an old answer phone tape which has a recording of the conversation I had with DJ MC Diddy re the matter of a certain failed crusade to Scotland.

I want to set the record straight on this issue, and have instructed my secretary to transcribe the conversation for publication on this site. Clearly I need to get some work out of the old dear, so I have decided not to go “top to tail” in Hai Karate aftershave (oh yes day reader, it's not just a drink) It only takes one niff of the old “come on” juice and she pants around like a rutting stag!

Must go and have a nap dear punter, I’ve worked myself into a right old lather!

No comments:

Post a Comment