Friday 11 December 2009

CALLING ALL FANS OF STD'S



Bonjurno rapscallions.

The Posh is broadcasting on FM, AM and LW!

I know you have all been concerned about my mental state for a long time, so I am glad to let you all know that my “tickety boo” level is on the up.

Yesterday I received a telephone call from DJ MC Diddy over at “South Tyneside Digital Sounds” radio station. Diddy has moved over to the politics department and wants to conduct a series of in depth interviews with myself, Stinker Milburn (grrrr) and McWoody (paper round commitments depending).

Clearly Diddy has acknowledged that the Conservative Party under my leadership has evolved into a major political player when it comes to running this Borough, and I am happy to tell you that the interviews will take place next week for broadcast on Christmas Day. I feel quite humbled that the show will go out on such a religious day: Jesus was also a leader of men, and I see great parallels between his life and mine, especially the bit about his detractors wanting to crucify him.

I have also decided to publish a complete transcript of the interviews for those who have trouble receiving STD’S.

December 25th – make it a day in your diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment