Monday 14 December 2009

NOW YOU SEE ME....NOW YOU DON'T



I have woken this morning dear reader, to a mystery of Sherlock Holme’s proportions!!!!!!!!!!

Quite simply, some one has stolen my kudos.

Or more to the point, they have amended it.

Like Winston Smith in that left wing tirade “1984”, Ms Allen (down tiger) has changed her blog post and removed any reference to my sterling efforts to sign up new members to the local Conservative Party. I spent month upon month (or was it 5 minutes) of hard, tireless, unselfish and honest work (traits which describe my own personality) in order to push membership numbers into double figures.

With a stroke of a key board and the swathing of a sword, and I have been deleted from history, erased, expunged (yes please!) and made to look a complete chump.

Well let me tell you, I don’t need Ms Allen (down tiger) to make a fool of me – I am more than capable of doing that myself…..so there!

Clearly I am a victim of a miscarriage of justice. As a reward for my sterling work in the Westoe by election, my attendance record at council meetings, my attention to detail in the placing a certain wreath, my respect for the public purse, my love of a free buffet and my deep appreciation of first class travel at the publics expense, I have been purged from the roll of honour.

I am now a resident of “Lepersville”, cast asunder onto the scrap heap of B list Celebes, a foot note, an also ran, a man without dignity, friendless in the face of a cold, icy wind, Trotsky to Stalin…….I have become the Alan Partridge of the political world (let me sniff this onion…..sob, sob, sob)

I withdraw my support Ms Allen, and grant you the non de plume of a “double grrrr”.

http://karenallen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment