Sunday 20 December 2009

THE POSH LOVES THE DOSH



Over the last few years I may have given the impression via comments on a certain other local site that I was a Sunderland football fan.

Phrases such as “come on you Roker boys”, “we love the red and whites” and “how did the lads do at The Stadium of Light” were merely slips of the fingers when using a blurred keyboard.

As I downed my Newcastle Brown Ale du Pape(“come on you beers”) I should of course have typed:

“Come on you Mags”, “Come on you black and whites” and “How did the lads do at St James Park@Second Hand Sky Remotes (Batteries Not Included) Sponsors. COM.

Sadly my opportunist greed for a free ticket/meal may have led to some confusion as to my loyalties. For your information, I follow the same mantra employed when it comes to how I vote at Council meetings – I support the team with the dosh!

As you all know – The Posh is in love with The Dosh!

Come on you money!

No comments:

Post a Comment