Saturday 26 December 2009

POSH:MONKEY:TYPEWRITER:SHAKESPEARE



Just a quick comment on my antics over the last few days. Sadly, I lost the script of the Stinker Milburn radio interview and I have not been able to post it (I put the tape next to a wreath in my house).

It will appear round about the same time as my vision comes back (the wreath however, won't).

Somebody gave me a wonderful herbal tonic present on Xmas day (I think it was one of the Malcovitch Brothers) called “Absinthe”.

I drank the bottle on Xmas Day, and was “absenthe” for the next 24 hours.

Jeepers, it was like Remembrance Sunday all over again. In fact, if feel so bad, I know I won’t be able to attend the Cleawood and East Bilburn CAF in ….January 2010!

The other apology centres around the fact that I collapsed over my keyboard whilst contemplating a “tweet” on “Twitter”. As my body twitched uncontrollably, I had an “out of body experience” and managed to type some absolute garbage (you know the scenario dear reader: monkeys/typewriter/Shakespeare).

I was basically the monkey!

Forgive me my fans, please forgive me!

2 comments:

  1. You are attracting unsuitable trolls viz AhmedKhan01

    Raise your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had enough of trolls a couple of nights ago when my butler read children’s story’s to me in bed (I was in the bed, not him).

    ReplyDelete