Wednesday 2 December 2009

MUG SHOTS TO FOLLOW……..


It would appear dear fans, that those good for nothing fascists in uniforms have relegated the violation of my privates to a mere statistic.

Let me tell you, my followers, that no stone,or expense claim, shall remain unturned, or unclaimed, in the fight to apprehend the riff raff who dared to intrude in to my back passage.

Despite PC Dibble’s attempt at solving a crime, I have been forced to employ (at somebody elses expense) my own “representatives” in the desire to (intimidate) bring the culprits to justice,

Stinker Milburn (grrrr) has produced his own “Crime Watch” report, together with mug shots.

More of that later.

It is not a case of “Don’t Have Nightmares”…..but more of a case of “Don’t Supply References For These People”.

No comments:

Post a Comment