Friday 11 December 2009

APPEARING SOON AT AN ELECTION NEAR YOU



It looks like my very public SOS aimed at that vixen Allen (down tiger) has provided the golden egg of support.

Ms Allen (down tiger) has a penchant for helping the afflicted, the needy and the down and out. Her recent article at http://karenallen.blogspot.com/ (don’t include “down tiger” in the internet address) acknowledges this very admirable trait. Judging by the number of times the phrase has been used, I guess the theme is “young members”.

I knew Kaz would bail me out (but I can’t tell you how I knew).

Clearly we both share the same values.

Ms Allen wants to see more female members joining the Conservative Party, and so do I!

1 comment:

  1. That 'vixen' Karen Allen (down tiger) should read www.mrmonkey.wordpress.com that way she not be willing to thank you again Mr Posh.

    ReplyDelete