Friday 4 December 2009

NO WHEELS = NO MEALS



Not only does The Posh like a bit of spice in his life, but he also likes a bit of spice in his meals. That’s why I always order my curry’s from my good and only ethnic friend, Idi Amin.

As you all know, Idi Amin has always had a good relationship with councillors, especially when you ring up to order your meals with the preface “Hello, I am a Councillor, what can you do for me?”

Idi owns at least 500 take away curry houses in the Shields area alone.

He is the equivalent of a Muslim McDonalds.

In fact, he should call his outlets “McPoppadoms”, such is his business acumen.

However, something must have gone wrong tonight. I placed an order for my favourite meals over three hours ago, and still have not received them.

I hope this has nothing to do with a spate of wheel clamping's that have taken place in the Lawe Top area of South Shields.

No wheels = no meals.

As an international market trader, even I know that if your business is so good, you can afford to tax your car, especially when you drive it all day!

Looks like I will have to find another ethnic friend who can supply me with cheap meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment