Tuesday 22 December 2009

RADIO STAR



Hi de hi campers.

Remember when I told that I was going to be a radio star? Well, the interview takes place on Xmas Eve and I have arranged for a transcript to appear on this site on Xmas Day.

I’m really looking forward to appearing on STD’S.

This is a new venture for Diddy, and he’s called his show “What’s My Gaff”. He said he thought of me immediately when he saw the title: I can’t understand why.

Never mind.

Lucky you dear readers, you can worship Jesus and myself all on the same day!

Stinker and McWoody are also going to be interviewed, but they won’t be as spiffing as yours truly. Transcripts of their interviews will appear on Boxing and New Years Day.

Pip pip, I’m off for an encounter with the old white stuff, and I don’t mean the snow!

http://davidposhmanofhonour.blogspot.com/2009/12/calling-all-fans-of-stds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment