Monday 23 November 2009

WHAT A CHEEK!


Many thanks to all my fans who have contacted me about the picture I had taken with the “Cheeky Girls”. Your emails, flowers and phone calls have been much appreciated.

Some of you have also posed a couple of rather pertinent questions and I am happy to supply the following answers.

Firstly, the jumper I have on is part of the “Farah Winter Action” range, and is also available in grey, double grey and dull. I have used my market trading connections to acquire a pallet of said jumpers, which I shall be trading in over the next few days. If you have the style to wear the garment, you’ll have to be quick as demand is going to be heavy.

Secondly, I’m not sure if I missed a council meeting in order to attend the lunch. The issue here is that my presence at this little shindig served the public good to a greater degree than my attendance at any meeting ever would.

Thirdly, yes it is true that the “Cheeky Girls” referred to Stinker (grrrr!) and I as the “Cheeky Boys”!

“We are the Cheeky Girls
We are the Cheeky Girls
You are the Cheeky Boys
You are the Cheeky Boys”

Poetry in motion dear readers, poetry in motion.


http://twitpic.com/qjr90

No comments:

Post a Comment