Sunday 29 November 2009

AN UPDATE ON THE VIOLATION OF MY BACK PASSAGE



What ho dear punter, and a good day to you all.

Despite the violation of my privates yesterday, I am feeling slightly better after a good nights sleep at a local hostelry. It’s surprising what you can scrounge when you’re a councillor.

I shall be offering a full review of my stay later on this week.

I have had two very important meetings today.

The first was with Stinker Milburn (grrrr) who has donned his Sherlock Holmes hat and like a dog with a very wet nose unleashed himself on the trail of the robbers and vagabonds who defiled my abode. He has also formulated a theory as to who the suspected candidates are re said violation. More on that later.

My second get together was a visit from the local constabulary who kindly updated me on their efforts to catch the culprits. Being a man of very great self-importance, together with my international standing in the market, PC plod is taking the issue very seriously and has passed on all relevant information to Interpol, MI5, MI6, the CIA, Special Branch, the FBI and Malcovitch Brothers, Insecurity Consultants.

Due to the high security threat which threatens my well being, I have been forced to employ a couple of "minders". They will also be involved in intelligence work, and are charged with producing a list of suspected culprits.

More on that later.

The net is closing and the trap has been set.

The perpetrators of this terrible political crime face a good stretch of porridge at Her Majesty’s pleasure. If I had my way I would deport the lot of them to Scotland.

The post below outlines the full copy of the police report covering this extremely traumatic event.

No comments:

Post a Comment