Wednesday 11 November 2009

IN FROM THE COLD


Like Shackleton coming back from a very chilly trip, I have returned triumphant. I survived the food, survived the natives and survived the very volatile market conditions. You wouldn’t believe it, the Germans actually insist on selling their second hand Sky remotes WITH BATTERIES INCLUDED. Poor old Grandpa Posh would turn in his crypt if he thought he fought two wars only to be faced with such down right recklessness from the Hun.

Luckily I am the forgiving type, and despite their obsession with sausage, I have put my differences aside. I also shifted 2 remotes, together with a pallet of Farah action slack trousers (waist 50”, inside leg 15”, bright pink) – Those Berliner’s are a very cosmopolitan lot.

The next couple of days will be spent recovering from jet lag, and then I shall be putting pen to paper to cover some very important topics. I will be offering advice on the subject of romance, specifically on how to “spin many plates at a time”, and I shall also be giving you an insight into “a day in the life” of Councilor David Posh.

Stay tuned dear reader; you’re in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment