Wednesday 4 November 2009

(L)(A)UGH OUT (L)(O)UD – (N)O YOU DONT


The champagne grape vine is alive with the news that Pongo Khan has escaped the long arm of the law.

If this is justice, then I am a banana.

The last time I gave any credence to human rights legislation it was very clear that it was against the law to stop a fellow colleague from making a fool of himself in front of the media.

What the 4X has happened to the rule of law?

If a man wants to make a complete fop of himself in public, then he should be allowed to do so.

Councilors shouldn't’t be allowed to rampage through the borough protecting their community from embarrassment.

Take me for example. I knew Stinker Milburn was crocked, but the Mayor’s limo was the only way to get him home before his wife realized he was missing in action!

Was I hauled in front of the beak?
No I flipping well was not. I looked after a chum, and suffered no punishment.

The fact that I am white has nothing to do with it.

1 comment: