Wednesday 30 September 2009

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY, I WILL SAY THIS ONLY WENCE



LETTER TO THE EDITOR
SHIELDS GAZETTE

FOR PUBLICATION


Dear John

Thank you for the free publicity in The Gazette yesterday.

It is always jolly rewarding to read the words “David Posh, leader of the Conservative party on South Tyneside Council”. In these times of scull duggery and "Et tu Brute" type scenarios, one never knows how long the title may last.

However, I wish you wouldn’t use that photo of me you persist in plastering all over your organ. As you well know, the offending snap was taken whilst I was employed as a “stunt double” for “Herr Flick” during the 3rd series of “Allo Allo”.

I have enclosed a recent passport photo with this letter, and would ask that you use this portrait re any future reference to the Borough’s old relics.

Pip pip Jonty, and see you at the next peasant (sorry, that should read pheasant) shoot.

Yours ever so sincerely

David Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment