Saturday 19 September 2009

DULCE ET DECORUM EST


Greetings fellow readers, and welcome to my new site. When you have a lot to say, Twitter is a bit too restrictive. What ho, 140 characters, that’s not enough for a man of my ramblings. I need page after page dear boy.

I could fill a note book with but a brief description of what I got up to at old Stinker Millburn’s nomination bash on Tuesday. Boy was I squiffy that night! Mind you, who wouldn’t have been? The gig had been promised to me, but some rotter let the cat out the bag re a certain "venture” I tried to set up in Scotland. (Those Jocks are a vindictive bunch, there was no need to avail my local Constituency of my “no show” policy).

Pipped at the post by Arthur Daley’s brother, scandalous! Not only that, he eats his peas off a knife!

When will Stinker Milburn realize politics isn’t about showing up? Other wise I wouldn’t be a Councillor. No, it’s about the money, the power, the fame and the glory.

Anyway, it’s pointless crying over lost seats. Must dash, the cummerbund has been ironed and the cravat is looking decidedly paisley. The Red Lion awaits!

Keep in touch punters.
Its time this Borough had a little bit of culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment