Thursday 1 July 2010

The Voko Reservation: Part One



Being a sheriff in a one horse town isn’t easy, but being a sheriff in a one horse town with a reseeding hair line is worse!

Can you imagine what it is like to enter the saloon bar at the Red Lion, only to be greeted with the cries of “Howdy Rodeo Dave, have the Indians scalped you again?”

Clearly, the time had come to reverse the decline in the amount of tumble weed which has been attached to my head for the last few years.

In times of need, I have always taken the good advice administered by my old Aunt Fanny. Lately, Fanny has being having her bush trimmed at the Voko Reservation, a regular haunt of the Apache, Cheyenne and Kelco Indian tribes. She swears by their “Blue Rinse Supreme All In One Dandruff De-Druffer” offer, which is only available on every second Monday of the month.

Could this wonder wash be the solution to my thatch problems?

As I saddled my trusty beast and rode off in to the sunset, the eternal question crossed my mind – would I ever find hair, and would I ever find love?

No comments:

Post a Comment