Monday 5 July 2010

Buffalo Itch and the Cowboy Clap




Howdy partners!

How y’all hanging in there?

I’m mighty fine, apart from a dose of buffalo itch which is proving resistant to even the best snake oil lotion.

“Second Hand Wife Of Firefighter” doesn’t have a clue how I got the cowboy clap, but I shall reveal all later.

Things will be a bit quite over the next few days. The State Governor Paul Pinfield is in town and I have to entertain him. When I say “entertain”, I mean provide him with liquor, a good cowhand and several piles of coyote dung – that critter sure can smoke some shit!

Remember rednecks, she may be your sister, but the bible don’t allow that type of thing!

Hang in there dudes!

COMING TO TOWN ON THE NEXT STAGE COACH:

How “Second Hand Wife Of Firefighter”s tipi was broken into and her horse stolen

Why the rest of the squaws in the reservation are jealous of “Second Hand Wife Of Firefighter”s relationship with a sheriff.

Marriage: Why the Dominican Republic is no place to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment