Friday 5 February 2010

CRASH TEST DUMMY



Despite the fact that my father, Lord Posh of St Nicholas Villas, has crashed his Rolls Royce into a group of peasants (sorry, that should read pheasants) I have still found time to update my “other” Twitter accounts.

I have forgiven Daddykins for the crash. After all, I did in the past wreck his car after a night on the treble gins and Vimto's.

But then again, I was under age.

I wonder WHO may have a copy of THAT police report!

Don’t forget the caption competition folks!


PS - THE CRASH WAS ON WEDNESDAY, BUT IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT THAT I SHOULD GIVE A SHIT!

SORRY POPS - I HAD THE BNP TO FIGHT.

4 comments:

  1. You wanker – just because that arsehole at Sleepers has some stories on me and my younger life doesn’t mean you can stop me from standing at the next election. You’re a chicken shit. Come on boy, bring it on, and your lawyers. I have more in my bank account than you have in your pocket. And lets face it, I have a BIG bank account - yeh, and a SAVINGS BOOK (in my grans name).
    Lets go for it, tell them why I really got kicked out of the Royal Naval Reserve – see if you dare!
    I beg you to take me on you tosser – I have more money than a dole bum.
    Put it this way you bummer, I have saved my pocket money FOR THREE WEEKS and I am ready to take you on you puff.
    Yes it’s true – I have £3.20

    ReplyDelete
  2. always happy to take you on Potts (in a debate that is) should you ever bother to put your fat bacon bottom in the ward of primrose you never know lard arse we may be able to find a seat for you when the bnp take over the borough despite your one man cruscade see you later chubby boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pictures of me on his site!

    Therefore no pictures of him on my site.

    Plus Thornton never tried to put his hand up my skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. under age drinking unit5 February 2010 at 23:25

    Just a minute Posh, didn't you once take Daddykins car for a spin after a sherbet and have a little crash?

    Is this history repeating itself?

    ReplyDelete