Monday 12 October 2009

PARTY WIVES


Whilst trying to repair a set of rain damaged Sky Remote buttons (batteries not included) I accidentally pressed “11” and my telly tuned in to “Sky 3”. I spent the next hour transfixed and intoxicated with a documentary on Conservative Party wives. Their resemblance to my dear old Aunt Fanny was uncanny. Imagine then, my shock and awe when the programme finished only to reveal itself as being about BNP wives!

I was outraged – how dare Sky 3 deliberately allow me to be fooled by what are two very similar groups of wives.

I don’t pay my licence fee to be led down the mansion path by a bunch of Marxist programme makers.

I immediately fired off a letter to Sky demanding that this type of misleading propaganda never happens again (and for good measure I also asked that they use a water resistant plastic on his remote controls).

So there!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment